Wednesday 14 August 2013

Hello Hello Hello . . .

Well, I am trying to catch up with myself. I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground for the last month.
It has been a bit crazy here with all the the things I mentioned in my last post here, plus all the other day to day little adventures!! I think about my blog several times a day but being a mum, being a partner, working, craft, hols and cleaning blah blah blah just got in the way.

So, deep breath and i will try and catch up . . . o boy.



I just have to share this picture with you. My daughter is five and isn't really a girly girl, but when I went to buy her some emergency shoes in Yorkshire, we spotted these really cute ones. We couldn't resist getting the same pair, and actually her feet don't look much smaller than mine!!!
Everything is so hectic when we visit Yorkshire that we never get the chill out time. We seem to drive from one relative  to another.


What's next . . . 

Erm well, After visiting my family in Yorkshire, my Mum and sister came back to my house. Once again, it is always fly by the seat of your pants here and I didn't get chance to take any pictures because I was working, so my Mum and sister spent time just soaking up the sights of Shrewsbury and looking after the kids for a day (which should of been their dads job, but he had to work, convenient!!!) 

Anyway, onto the exciting stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment