Wednesday 17 July 2013

Farewell gifts

Mentioned in a previous post here
I had made some personal totes for my daughters teacher who is retiring.
We have been busy again and made a couple more small gifts.

» Jar of jelly beans
'Thanks for BEAN my teacher'

» Jar of homemade cookies
'I am one smart cookie because of you'
My daughter loved making the cookies and begged to lick the bowl. You just can't refuse . . . It's part of growing up!!

» Home grown tomato plant
'Thanks for helping me grow'
This tomato plant was grown from seed and planted and cared for by my daughter.

I'm sure Mrs D will love her gifts and some gifts will only last a few moments and some will last a like time. I am so excited!

I wish I received handmade gifts!!!

All these ideas I got from pinterest. Find me on pinterest and looked at what else I've pinned: windthebobbin81

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment